The rules for filing documents for registration of a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
Registration of the national passport in the branches of the State MS of Ukraine in the Kharkov region is mandatory for all foreign citizens (including those from the CIS countries) studying in Kharkov universities and must be done in a timely manner. Newly arrived in Ukraine, foreign students after crossing the border of Ukraine must immediately come to the passport and visa service of the O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv. Foreign citizens who continue their education must extend the period of registration of the passport provided but only if the contract is paid in a timely manner in the current school year.
Registration (renewal of registration) of residence permits for foreign citizens in the branches of the State MS of Ukraine is carried out by the inspector of the passport and visa service of the the O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv, who must submit the following documents not later than 25 days before the end of the valid registration:
- national passport;
- notarially certified translation of the passport into the Ukrainian language;
- medical care insurance;
- insurance policy for compensation of expenses related to the administrative expulsion of aliens;
- photos (6 pieces for initial registration or 2 pieces for renewal of registration);
- receipts for payment of services for temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
- when registering a primary registration in Ukraine - photocopies of two pages of a passport: pages with a photo and pages where an entry visa to Ukraine is standing;
- other documents in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation, list of which can be found in the passport and visa service of our University.
Upon admission to our university, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- National passport with notarially certified translation into Ukrainian
- The original and a copy of the certificate of education, with translation into Ukrainian and legalized in the Embassy of Ukraine
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of medical examination for AIDS
- The original and a copy of the birth certificate translated into Ukrainian and legalized in the Embassy of Ukraine
- 6 photos in the size 4х6 cm
- Return ticket to the homeland with an open date for 1 year (for students of the preparatory department).
Dates of entry: from August 15 to February 1